Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 12 – 11 June
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 20:57:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 12 – 11 June

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information 
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlinesMembers are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The most 
urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility:

13 June:	 Deadline to designate delegates for the July 2024 meeting of the 
SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice 
Conventions28 
June:	 End of the one-month period to approve the final revised version of 
Prel. Doc. No 10 of May 2024 on unaccompanied and separated children11 
July:
 	 End of the one-month period to approve the final revised version of Prel. 
Doc. No 10 of June 2024 on Revised Request for Return Recommend Model Form 
and new Request for Access Recommended Model Form under the 1980 Child 
Abduction Convention26 
September:	 End of the six-month voting period on the admission of the 
Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCHII. Upcoming meetings and events

Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the Secure Portal 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/login>  of the HCCH website under “Governance” then 
“Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
13 June, 26 June and 3 July	 WG 1996 Convention (Country Profile + Model 
Form)
(see Focused Circular No 34(24))	 Online via the Teams platform10-14 
June	 Digital Tokens Project: First working meeting	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)18-21 
June 	Forum on Domestic Violence and the Operation of Article 13(1)(b) of 
the 1980 Child Abduction Convention
(see Focused Circulars Nos 28(24) and 33(24))	 In person in Sandton, South 
Africa24-28 
June	 EG on CBDCs: First working meeting	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)2-5 
July	 SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice 
Conventions
(see Focused Circular No 29(24))	 In person at the Hague Academy Building
(with the possibility for remote participation)24-27 
September	 Malta V
(see Focused Circular No 21(24))	 In person in Valetta, Malta7-11 
October 	Digital Tokens Project: Second working meeting	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)4-8 
November	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)11-15 
November	 EG on CBDCs: Second working meetingIII. Available on the HCCH website

SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice 
Conventions

The following documents are now available:

 	 Revised draft agendaPrel. 
Doc. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/783bc7ff-ab8e-46bd-a386-42131f316f4b.pdf>  2 
REV of June 2024	 Summary of Responses to the 2022 Service QuestionnairePrel. 
Doc. No 9 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1965 Service 
Convention – 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/402ac454-7e01-4c0a-85d5-77fcb2769e10.pdf> 
Spanish and 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/694afbfe-23af-432c-bb11-4f03629fc517.pdf> 
French versionsPrel. 
Doc. No 10 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1970 Evidence 
Convention – 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/291e6727-e50f-4f03-a970-038df2b56bb0.pdf> 
Spanish and 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de55ebdc-3a05-4111-8d77-27853a3e7b33.pdf> 
French versionsPrel. 
Doc. <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2545f624-2dcc-489b-afc1-ef724e8c2504.pdf> 
No 12 of June 2024	 Contractual Waiver and the 1965 Service Convention – 
currently available in English onlyPrel. 
Doc. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a032f13b-74a0-4ddc-ae0f-151b17fcd6d1.pdf>  13 
of June 2024	 The Use of Information Technology – currently available in 
English onlyPrel. 
Doc. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/575c758a-597b-41fc-9f0c-fca8ea1ea64d.pdf>  14 
of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing the Model Form under 
the 1965 Service Convention – French versionPrel. 
Doc. No 15 of June 2024	 Report on the Working Groups on the Service and the 
Evidence
Practical Handbooks – 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6eb4b141-93ee-4b52-8246-0d1dd2d19439.pdf> 
Spanish and 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13ecaadf-d365-4315-92de-d0ebb341d172.pdf> 
French versionsPrel. 
Doc. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/aafaf3cb-9437-4b47-beb4-98d000ffc565.pdf>  16 
of June 2024	 A Compilation of Previous Conclusions and Recommendations 
(C&R) outlining Good Practices for Central Authorities, other authorities, 
and officials in the operation of 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 
Access to Justice ConventionsInfo 
Doc. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91d483ca-931a-490a-a561-e9d64a7c22ed.pdf>  1 
of June 2024	 Conclusions and Recommendations of previous Meetings of the 
Special Commission (SC) on the practical operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 
Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – currently available in 
English onlyThe Spanish and French versions of Prel. Docs Nos 12, 13 and Info Doc. No 1 
will be posted to the HCCH website in due course.

IV. Available on the Secure PortalRevised Request for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access 
Recommended Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention

The following document is available on the Secure Portal under “Special 
Commission Meetings” then “Special Commission on the 1980 Child Abduction 
Convention & the 1996 Child Protection Convention”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of June 2024 	 Revised Request for 
Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended Model 
Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention (track change version 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf> ) / 
(clean version 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf> )

Focused Circular No 43(24) opened a one-month period during which Members 
are invited to approve the final revised version of Prel. Doc. No 10 of June 
2024. Members are invited to send their written comments, including any 
objections, in a separate document by e-mail to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Thursday 11 
July 2024 at 5.00 p.m. (CEST). In the absence of any objection, the document 
will be taken to be approved.

THE HAGUE, 11 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Member

  _____

a

 12e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 11 juin

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en ce 
qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la programmation 
des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limitesLes Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes. Les 
dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de 
visibilité :

13 juin :	 Date limite pour désigner des délégués à la réunion de juillet 
2024 de la CS sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Notification de 
1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 198028 
juin :	 Fin du délai d’un mois pour approuver la version finale révisée du 
Doc. prél. No 10 de mai 2024 sur les enfants non accompagnés ou séparés11 
juillet :
 	 Fin du délai d'un mois pour approuver la version finale révisée du Doc. 
prél. Doc. No 10 de juin 2024 sur le Formulaire modèle recommandé révisé 
pour les demandes de retour et le nouveau Formulaire modèle recommandé pour 
les demandes relatives au droit de visite en vertu de la Convention 
Enlèvement d'enfants de 198026 
septembre :	 Fin de la période de vote de six mois sur l’admission du 
Royaume de Bahreïn en qualité de Membre de la HCCHII. Réunions et évènements à venir

Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal> Portail sécurisé du site web de la 
HCCH sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / Format13 
juin, 26 juin et 3 juillet	 Groupe de travail sur la Convention de 1996 
(Profil d'État + Formulaire modèle)
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 34(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme TeamsDu 
10 au 14 juin	 Projet sur les jetons numériques : Première réunion de 
travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
18 au 21 juin	 Forum sur la violence domestique et le fonctionnement de l’article 
13(1)(b) de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980
(voir Circulaires ciblées Nos 28(24) et 33(24))	 En personne à Sandton 
(Afrique du Sud)Du 
24 au 28 juin	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Première réunion de travailEn 
personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
2 au 5 juillet	 CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 
et Accès à la justice de 1980
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 29(24))	 En personne dans les locaux de l’Académie 
de La Haye
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
24 au 27 septembre	 Malte V
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 21(24))	 En personne à La Valette (Malte)Du 
7 au 11 octobre	 Projet sur les jetons numériques : Deuxième réunion de 
travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
4 au 8 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation pour autruiEn 
personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)Du 
11 au 15 novembre	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Deuxième réunion de 
travailIII. Disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH

CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la 
justice de 1980

Les documents suivants sont désormais disponibles :

 	 Projet d’ordre du jour réviséDoc. 
prél. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/9dad58ed-14ee-44b1-803b-0dea8b77e507.pdf>  No 
2 REV de juin 2024	 Synthèse des réponses au questionnaire sur l’accès à la 
justice de 2022Doc. 
prél. No 9 de juin 2024	 Projet de Profil d’État dans le cadre de la 
Convention Notification de 1965 – versions 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/694afbfe-23af-432c-bb11-4f03629fc517.pdf> 
française et 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/402ac454-7e01-4c0a-85d5-77fcb2769e10.pdf> 
espagnoleDoc. 
prél. No 10 de juin 2024	 Projet de Profil d’État dans le cadre de la 
Convention Preuves de 1970 – versions 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de55ebdc-3a05-4111-8d77-27853a3e7b33.pdf> 
française et 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/291e6727-e50f-4f03-a970-038df2b56bb0.pdf> 
espagnoleDoc. 
prél. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2545f624-2dcc-489b-afc1-ef724e8c2504.pdf>  No 
12 de juin 2024	 Renonciation contractuelle et Convention Notification de 
1965 – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquementDoc. 
prél. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a032f13b-74a0-4ddc-ae0f-151b17fcd6d1.pdf>  No 
13 de juin 2024	 Projet d’ordre du jour de la réunion – actuellement 
disponible en anglais uniquementDoc. 
prél. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/575c758a-597b-41fc-9f0c-fca8ea1ea64d.pdf>  No 
14 de mai 2024	 Mises à jour des Lignes directrices pour remplir la Formule 
modèle en vertu de la Convention Notification de 1965 – version françaiseDoc. 
prél. No 15 de juin 2024	 Rapport des Groupes de travail sur les Manuels 
pratiques Notification et Preuves - versions 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13ecaadf-d365-4315-92de-d0ebb341d172.pdf> 
française et 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6eb4b141-93ee-4b52-8246-0d1dd2d19439.pdf> 
espagnoleDoc. 
prél. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/aafaf3cb-9437-4b47-beb4-98d000ffc565.pdf>  No 
16 de juin 2024	 Compilation des précédentes Conclusions et Recommandations 
(C&R) soulignant les Bonnes pratiques pour les Autorités centrales, les 
autres autorités et les fonctionnaires dans le cadre du fonctionnement des 
Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 
1980Doc. 
info. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91d483ca-931a-490a-a561-e9d64a7c22ed.pdf>  No 
1 de juin 2024	 Conclusions et Recommandations des réunions précédentes de 
la Commission spéciale (CS) sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions 
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 - 
actuellement disponible en anglais uniquementLes versions française et espagnole des Doc. prél. Nos 12 et 13 et du Doc. 
info. No 1 seront publiées sur le site web de la HCCH dès qu’elles seront 
disponibles.

IV. Disponible sur le Portail sécuriséFormulaire modèle recommandé révisé pour les demandes de retour et nouveau 
Formulaire modèle recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de visite 
en vertu de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980

Le document suivant est disponible sur le Portail sécurisé sous les 
rubriques « Réunions de la Commission spéciale » puis « Commission spéciale 
sur le fonctionnement pratique de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 
et de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 ».

Doc. prél. No 10 (version finale révisée) de juin 2024 	 Formulaire modèle 
recommandé révisé pour les demandes de retour et nouveau Formulaire modèle 
recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de visite en vertu de la 
Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 (version 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f2b4e11e-6ef6-496e-88bb-db5ab325e79d.pdf>  en 
mode « suivi des modifications ») / (version 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0d4f16e2-8d3e-4adf-9fcd-9db8443d7b00.pdf> 
propre)

La Circulaire ciblée No 43(24) a ouvert une période de consultation d’un 
mois pendant laquelle les membres sont invités à approuver la version finale 
révisée du Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024. Les Membres sont invités à envoyer 
leurs commentaires par écrit, y compris leurs éventuelles objections, dans 
un document distinct à l’adresse [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> t <mailto:[email-masked]>  avant le 
jeudi 11 juillet 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale). En l’absence 
d’objection, le document sera considéré comme approuvé.

LA HAYE, le 11 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membre

  _____

a

12.ª Circular General de la HCCH de 2024 - 11 de junio

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información 
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límiteSe ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las 
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

13 de junio:	 Fecha límite para designar delegados para la reunión de julio 
de 2024 de la CE sobre los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas 
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 198028 
de junio:	 Fin del plazo de un mes para aprobar la revisión definitiva del 
Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de mayo de 2024 sobre niños no acompañados y separados11 
de julio:
 	 Fin del plazo de un mes para aprobar la revisión definitiva del Doc. 
Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024 sobre la revisión del Formulario Modelo 
Recomendado de Solicitud de Restitución y el nuevo Formulario Modelo 
Recomendado para las Solicitudes relativas al Derecho de Visita (Convenio 
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980)26 
de septiembre:	 Cierre del plazo de votación de seis meses sobre la admisión 
del Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCHII. Próximas reuniones y eventos

Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el Portal Seguro 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login>  del sitio web de la HCCH en “Gobernanza” y 
luego “Circulares”.

Fecha 	Evento 	Lugar / Formato
13 de junio, 26 de junio y 3 de julio	 GT sobre el Convenio de 1996 (Perfil 
del País + Formulario Modelo)
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 34(24))	 En línea a través de la 
plataforma Teams10-14 
de junio	 Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Primera reunión de trabajo	 En persona en 
la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)18-21 
de junio 	Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y Funcionamiento del Artículo 
13(1)(b) del Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980
(Véanse las Circulares Específicas N.º 28(24) y 33(24))	 En persona en 
Sandton (Sudáfrica)24-28 
de junio	 GE sobre CBDC: Primera reunión de trabajo	 En persona en la OP 
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)2-5 
de julio	 Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas 
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 29(24))	 En persona en el edificio de la 
Academia de La Haya (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)24-27 
de septiembre	 Malta V
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 21(24))	 En persona en La Valetta (Malta)7-11 
de octubre 	Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Segunda reunión de trabajo	 En persona 
en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)4-8 
de noviembre	 GT sobre Filiación y Gestación por Sustitución	 En persona en 
la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)11-15 
de noviembre	 GE sobre CBDC: Segunda reunión de trabajoIII. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y 
Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

 	 Proyecto de agenda revisadoDoc. 
Prel. N.º 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6629064e-b032-44a8-a022-407f9c40bd1f.pdf>  2 
REV de junio de 2024	 ​Resumen de respuestas al cuestionario de 2022 
relativo al Convenio sobre NotificacionesDoc. 
Prel. N.º 9 de junio de 2024	 Proyecto de Perfil de País para el Convenio 
sobre Notificaciones de 1965 – versiones en francés 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/694afbfe-23af-432c-bb11-4f03629fc517.pdf>  y 
español 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/402ac454-7e01-4c0a-85d5-77fcb2769e10.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024	 Proyecto de Perfil de País para el 
Convenio sobre Pruebas de 1970 – versiones en francés 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de55ebdc-3a05-4111-8d77-27853a3e7b33.pdf>  y 
español 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/291e6727-e50f-4f03-a970-038df2b56bb0.pdf>
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2545f624-2dcc-489b-afc1-ef724e8c2504.pdf> 
Doc. No 12 of June 2024	 Contractual Waiver and the 1965 Service 
Convention – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/a032f13b-74a0-4ddc-ae0f-151b17fcd6d1.pdf> Prel. Doc. No 13 of June 2024	 The Use of Information Technology – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/575c758a-597b-41fc-9f0c-fca8ea1ea64d.pdf> 
Prel. Doc. No 14 of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing the 
Model Form under the 1965 Service Convention – versión en francésDoc. 
Prel. N.º 15 de junio de 2024	 Informe de los Grupos de Trabajo sobre los 
Manuales sobre Notificaciones y Pruebas – versiones en francés 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13ecaadf-d365-4315-92de-d0ebb341d172.pdf>  y 
español 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6eb4b141-93ee-4b52-8246-0d1dd2d19439.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/80b0bcac-db01-4f48-b4cb-8601c7ffb922.pdf>  16 
de junio de 2024	 Recopilación de Conclusiones y Recomendaciones previas 
(CyR) en las que se exponen buenas prácticas para las Autoridades Centrales, 
otras autoridades y funcionarios en el funcionamiento de los Convenios sobre 
Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980 – en 
inglés, francés y español <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91d483ca-931a-490a-a561-e9d64a7c22ed.pdf> Info Doc. No 1 of June 2024	 Conclusions and Recommendations of previous Meetings of the Special Commission (SC) on the practical operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés

Las versiones en francés y español de los Documentos Preliminares N.º 12 y 
13 y del Documento de Información N.º 1 se publicarán en el sitio web de la 
HCCH próximamente.

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCHRevisión del Formulario Modelo Recomendado de Solicitud de Restitución y 
nuevo Formulario Modelo Recomendado para las Solicitudes relativas al 
Derecho de Visita (Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980)

Este documento se encuentra disponible en el Portal Seguro en “Reuniones de 
Comisiones Especiales” y después en “Comisión Especial del Convenio sobre 
Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y del Convenio sobre Protección de Niños de 
1996”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of June 2024 	 Revised Request for 
Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended Model 
Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention (versión 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf>  con 
control de cambios) / (versión 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf> 
limpia)

Por medio de la Circular Específica N.º 43(24) se abrió un período de un mes 
durante el cual se invita a los Miembros a aprobar la versión revisada del 
Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024. Se invita a los Miembros a enviar los 
comentarios y objeciones que puedan tener, en un nuevo documento Word, a la 
dirección [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha 
límite para ello es jueves 11 de julio de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de verano 
de Europa Central). De no haber objeciones, el documento se considerará 
aprobado.

LA HAYA, 11 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros